How can I apply?
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- First, verify that you fulfil the eligibility criteria;
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible, unless national, international or European legislation or embargos prohibit specific (combinations of (sub) disciplines and) countries of origin.
- Applicants shall not have spent more than 12 months in the Netherlands in the 3 years immediately prior to the recruitment date.
- Applicant should have obtained their PhD before the recruitment date and less than 60 months prior to the recruitment date. This application window can be extended with 6 months for pregnancy (per child), parental leave (max. 6 months per child), training for medical specialists (3 years) or compulsory and reserve military service (actual time). Evidencing documentation must be added to the application as an annex.
For the first call the recruitment date is set on the 1st of October 2017.
- If you have doubts about fulfilling the eligibility criteria please contact the Project Office (email@example.com)
- Secondly, carefully read the call for proposal and discover if your research field is covered at one of the LEaDing fellows institutions;
- Thirdly, carefully read the guide for applicants;
- Fourthly, contact your potential hosting group;
- Fifthly, fill out the application form and read the instructions carefully;
- Submit your application form (as one document, pdf format) prior call deadline by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.