Evaluation and Selection process 2nd call
The evaluation and selection process will take place from January until July 2018 and comprises the following steps.
- Applicants submit their application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants receive a confirmation of receipt, soon after submitting their proposal. They will be informed about their eligibility, ultimately on the 31st of January 2018.
- Soon after the call deadline, a Panel of experts evaluates and shortlists the applications to three times the number of positions available. Each application is evaluated by three panel members. The average score of the evaluators counts. Ultimately in March applicants will be informed whether their proposal is on the shortlist or not.
- All proposals on the shortlist will be reviewed by external peers in the months March, April and May 2018.
- In the second half of June, the Panel will draft a ranked invitation list based on the average score of the peer reviews.
- The LEaDing Fellows Steering Committee will decide on the final invitation list end of June. Applicants and hosting groups will be informed about this by the 2nd of July 2018.
In all steps of the selection process, the same selection criteria apply.