Evaluation and Selection process 3rd call
The evaluation and selection process will take place from November 2018 until May 2019 and comprises the following steps.
- Applicants submit their application via e-mail to email@example.com before 31 October 2018.
- Applicants receive a confirmation of receipt, soon after submitting their proposal. They will be informed about their eligibility, ultimately on the 15th of November 2018.
- Soon after the call deadline, a Panel of experts evaluates and shortlists the applications to three times the number of positions available. Each application is evaluated by three panel members. The average score of the evaluators counts. From 19 December 2018 on applicants will be informed whether their proposal is on the shortlist or not.
- All proposals on the shortlist will be reviewed by external peers during the period January – March 2019.
- In April 2019, the Panel will draft a ranked invitation list based on the average score of the peer reviews.
- The LEaDing Fellows Steering Committee will decide on the final invitation list in April 2019. Applicants and hosting groups will be informed about this by the 1st of May 2019.
In all steps of the selection process, the same selection criteria apply.